Thursday, May 26, 2011

Free To Do What I Want Any Old Time

Okay, so in an attempt to keep my blog from being completely barren of new posts and to tell a bit about me (I think I've been mysterious... not) I have taken the Creative Blogger Award from the lovely Kirby. I say "taken" because she kind of left it out in the open for anyone to do. I think I'm somewhat of a creative blogger, so I'm doin' it. Heh.

10 random things about me:


1. I'm what you'd call an "Army brat". That kind of conflicts with my love of '60s idols (the words "flaming liberal" fly around my house a lot, haha).



2. I have pretty recently gone vegetarian. And NO, mother, it is not strictly because of Paul McCartney.



3. I am a Texas girl at heart, and I'm currently moving back. And I don't take a particular joy in cowboy boots/hats/accents, so there's really no explanation!




4. I'm probably younger than you think. But I should have been born in 1945, so no matter.



5. I alternately call John Lennon, Jim Morrison, George Harrison, Keith Richards, and Mick Jagger my boyfriend.



6. I'm a complete nerd, and my favorite subject is social studies (history).



7. I play guitar, electric and acoustic. But I prefer acoustic. :)



8. I have seen every episode of Seinfeld. Ever.



9. I keep an autograph from Bono to my mom framed in my room. It says "Love to lovely Tracy - Bono, 1986" but I don't mind.



10. I collect Beatles paraphernalia, books on sixties counterculture, RECORDS, and... thimbles.

As for who I am nominating for the award...

My biffel Jordan at Randomly Outgoing

My other biffel Molly at Molly's Fancytastic Blog

and

My bloggy biffel (are you tired of that word yet?) Alexis at Dolly Rocker Girl

Oh, and by the way, happy birthday to Stevie Nicks!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Thanks for sharing! I especially love points 2 and 5! Have a great weekend :D

Unknown said...

great post! thanks 4 sharing! i feel like i should have been born in the 70s!lol.hope you can check out my page for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

Jonno said...

#5-Marianne Faithfull? lol - I enjoy your blog; it's original and shows limitless imagination.